Intro, simple and basic
- Who am I? vague to specific
A human male of generic primarily European mutt ancestry
Early 20's (for the time being), just graduated college, and off to the real world
Aspiring to be a stand-up comedian and break into the entertainment industry though I realize the need to not be a waste of space in the meantime so I'm holding down a full time job until people decide I'm worth the respect of paying attention to me on a grander scale
- Why do I matter?
Well, I suppose that's for you to figure out. I'm just going to create something, put it out there for the public to see, and go from there. Feedback will help answer this question (and help alleviate/reinforce my insecurities).
- What's going to be in this blog?
Mainly this is a test. Until now I've been comfortable fearing and disliking the "blogosphere" or whatever it's being called these days. But it's grown and seems to have matured from a means to complain and self promote to a communication tool and an outlet for creativity, which I can respect. So in other words, I'll try to focus on entertainment. By that, I mean I'll stay away from soap boxing and focus on creating some quality pieces of writing that can be enjoyed. Also, I like it when a point is made without saying "this is the point: _______" so maybe I'll try for that.
- How often will you blog?
I'll shoot for once a week, or at lest I'll produce something once a week to share. I'm willing to try my best to make this worthwhile so it could be more frequent or it could all just fall to pieces and be discarded to the wayside. I don't want the latter to happen though.
- Adsense? Are you a sellout?
Eh, yeah a little bit I guess. Really, I'm just curious. Also, I have some grand and elaborate ideas, and a little bit of scratch to fund them would be nice.
- I have another question, what about...?
Ask and I'll answer. Hell, you're taking the time to read this, I'll take the time to respond. I do hold the right, if I get flooded with messages, to outsource and/or use sweatshop labor to respond.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home